Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Things I Love…Guilty Pleasures



I lead a relatively simple life there isn't much that I do that is super extravagant. Well maybe to some I am excessive, but I don’t view it that way. With that said I do have some guilty pleasures…all of them receive love from me nearly daily!

The first being satellite radio. Now some of the stations drive me nuts because they tend to play the same songs over and over but I do not enjoy commercials on the radio. Plus I do love to scan though and find the ideal song; this provides a cornucopia for scanning. But the best thing is the fact that in my truck when on satellite radio I can replay songs. So yes I have listened to “Let it Go” with my child 17 straight. Nonetheless the rewind button isn’t just for her…I LOVE IT! Yesterday as I was leaving working my truck altered me to the fact that “All About that Bass” was playing…score! I may have listened to it over and over again on the way home! It’s truly the little things with me!


Oh the next love is one that causes me to stay up WAY too late at night watching old “Grey’s Anatomy” episodes or trying to get up to date on “Orange is the New Black” (wow by the way). Netflix sucked me in last summer one day when I was sick and there was nothing on TV, thus I turned to my iPad and my love of Netflix was born. Then for Christmas the hubs gave me a Smart TV. This only deepened the love. Plus Charlot loves to watch “The Magic School Bus.” There’s my good reason for keeping it!



Lastly is a website I discovered a couple of years ago and instantly fell in love! Groopdealz…they have the cutest stuff most of which I never knew I needed until I saw it on there. I can’t say that I order from here all the time, but I will say everything I have ordered has been of excellent quality. I will say that nearly every day I find myself having to resist ordering some adorable item for my child, my home, or me! If you haven’t checked this website out you should! Some of the most awesome little things, gifts, clothes, and home decor for great prices.


Now that all of you know some of my darkest secrets what are your little guilty pleasures?!?!?!?

Note: Sirius XM, Netflix, and Groopdealz have no idea who I am...they just receive my love. Not a paid advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment