Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Fat Tuesday...Cajun Dinner Ideas!


Today is FAT TUESDAY, the last day prior to the beginning of the Lenten season. This day is celebrated all over the world but in the US the biggest celebration happens in the big easy, New Orleans. For some reason I cannot think of New Orleans without thinking of good food. Granted I have never visited this great place, someday I will, but I just associate it with amazing food! And for that reason each year on Fat Tuesday I find myself wanting to spice up supper and prepare some Cajun classics. If you have never given some of this food a try you for sure should. Flavor flavor flavor, is all I can really say. Most of my love for Cajun food comes from my dad as he would prepare it for us on special occasions when I was a kid. Tonight would be the perfect chance to give one of these awesome recipes a try. ENJOY! Oh we are having sausage creole tonight! Ill report back on it soon!

Shrimp and Sausage Gumbo Here


Shrimp and Grits Here


PP Spicy Jambalaya Here


Spicy Sausage Pasta Here

No comments:

Post a Comment