Friday, March 12, 2010

Follow the leader…

To clean up a corn field that experienced a bit of disease/wind damage last fall, the hubs decided to put the sows out there after they were weaned from their babies. There was plenty of corn in the field for the sows to munch on and become used to being away from their babies. Great idea I thought!


Then hubs decided that we needed to move a few of these girls to a different pen. I thought oh great it should be a ton of fun chasing sows around a thirty acre corn field. But the hubs said no worries my girls are trained. And trained they were. One little bucket of corn and the hubs had quite a following.

Just a few fall for it at first...

Then a few more...

Now the gang is all here lets head to the trailer...
I guess I shouldn't doubt the hubs he does seem to have his ladies here under control... I was the biggest problem for him... I was suposed to have the trailer opened and ready instead of taking picutres. Oh well I am sure he has forgiven me by now...

No comments:

Post a Comment