Thursday, March 18, 2010

O’Lime Jello Poke Cake

Due to technical difficulties, I have know idea what, this didn't post yesterday...
In honor of the day of the Irish I decided to make the easiest and tastiest cakes know to man. Now normally I would not use lime jello, actually I am not that big of a fan of it, but to honor the holiday I sacrificed. And honestly I liked it. Normally I would use cherry or strawberry jello. You can use any flavor of jello that you would like, think festive. This cake is really moist and delicious from all the warm jello being poured over a warm white cake.


Ingredients
1 White Box Cake Mix
1 Regular Size of Jello
1 Container of Cool Whip
Bake cake according to package directions. A few minutes before the cake is finished baking make the jello. When the cake come out of the oven poke holes in the cake and pour the warm jello over. When cake has cooled spread the Cool Whip over the top like icing. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment