Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A simple quiet sunset…

I know we all have watched a sunset at some point in time or another in our life. But most the time we do this when we are on the beach or vacation somewhere or even while having a romantic dinner with our honey. How often do we just look at a sunset on any old day? I don’t maybe I am just the odd man out but unless it is just an exceptionally pretty sunset most days I don’t take the time to watch the sun go over the horizon. When I took this picture I really wasn’t aiming for the sun, I was more focused on the storm front that you could see coming in. And I know this picture isn’t exactly right at sunset but it does remind me to see the beauty in everyday things. I hope you enjoy this picture as much as I and maybe you will notice the sun this evening.

Oh and it is beautiful here today so go out and enjoy the sun!!!!!!

1 comment: