Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Look at the sunshine!

“Ahhhhhhhhhh feel that sun it makes me so happy”
I seriously love winter, because I love snow, but this winter has been quite a test. I mean enough is enough. This past weekend winter stepped aside and let spring give us a glimpse of what is to come. With all this sun the hubs and I were out working with the pigs. I thought since it was such a nice day that it would be the perfect opportunity to let all the newest litters we have had to get out and get some sun. Let me tell you both mamma’s and babies loved the time outside in the warm sun. Now if I could just have a chat with the weather man about bringing us some more of those warm sunny days!


“Come on mamma get up and play with us.”

"Not going to happen kid, this sun is to relaxing."

“Mamma not so close your cramping my style.”

It was such a wonderful day and the little ones were so cute running around.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. The first one cracked me up, what a look....

    ReplyDelete