Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Today I had big plans for the blog I mean real big plans. I had noticed that I had been neglecting blogging about or even mentioning the pigs the name sakes for my blog. I believe that this neglect is due to the fact that it has been so blasted cold that when I went out to work with the pigs I just wanted to get in get out and get back inside pictures were the last thing on my mind. So when the sun finally made an appearance around these parts this weekend I was so excited. I took loads of pictures, which I subsequently forgot to upload, wow what a brainy I am. Any who the pigs will be stars of the show tomorrow as long as I don’t forget again.

Since my blonde showed through for the millionth time in my life I decided to share with you one of my most favorite pictures. I talk about the hubs quite a bit on this blog but not a whole ton of pictures are ever of him and this one just takes the cake for me.

I took this picture last year one day while he and I were in the farrowing barn. One of our gilts "Dutch" was having her first litter of pigs. The hubs was so excited about these pigs and was hovering over her like a mad man. But when I snapped this picture he looked so happy and completely in his element, I knew all the hovering was totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment