Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mamma and baby…

Now I know this blog is called married with pigs and that I typically only feature pictures of our piggy’s but the hubs does happen to have a few cows with his dad. Seriously who could resist sharing this picture with you? I thought it was such touching moment between a mom and her baby I couldn’t help but try to capture it. Now the hubs is probably going to be surprised that I posted this let alone took the picture. Because to be perfectly honest I am a bit terrified of cows, their shear size just makes me nervous. I know I know I was raised around livestock I shouldn’t be scared, it just isn’t normal. I can’t help it, I am working on it I promise. The hubs says I should expand my horizons so I pulled on my boots and my tough girl coat and went to see the cows and their calves. But then I chickened out and headed to the barn to see the cow that was pinned up with her baby, who had no possible way of getting nearer to me than what I wanted. Oh well maybe some day I will put my big girl pants on and brave the cows… pin free…

No comments:

Post a Comment