Monday, March 15, 2010

A Surprising Guest…

On Saturday Morning my mamma got a rather disturbing call from my pap. It went a bit like this.
“You will never guess what Norm (their yellow lab) brought home,”

“Oh no not another rotting creature,”

“No this time it is definitely alive,”

“Oh he found a friend,”

“I guess if you consider a young deer a friend,”

“Seriously…Hum… your kidding right?”

“No there is definitely a deer standing on our front porch.”

“OH”


Well my mamma and I promptly headed home and discovered that Norm for sure had a friend there, one that he was no longer all that fond of.

This deer has been hanging out at my parent’s neighbor’s house since it was young. It eats, sleeps and lives with their cattle. But this weekend it decided to venture down the road with Norm.

Mamma is quite glad that its stay was only temporary she was really worried about her garden and flower beds this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment